Monday, June 12, 2017 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
The 13th annual Massachusetts History Conference is exploring how to ignite a passion for history among our public. Public historians are responsible for igniting a passion for history and consciousness of the past, and fostering public dialogue. This year's conference will also showcase the launch of the Mass History Alliance, a new endeavor to support and advocate for all public history organizations and their work in Massachusetts.
- Hogan Campus Center, College of Holy Cross
- Worcester, Worcester County, MA (Central)
- contact: (413) 584-8440 x100
- web: masshumanities.org/programs/mass-history/history-conference-upcoming/
- email: email@example.com
- cost: Per person: $90 standard fee, $60 student fee, $80 for 3 from same organization, $70 for 4 from same organization.
funded by Mass Humanities