Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM
Three women, three writers, three connections across geography, experience, profession, and religion. Join Dr. Lucy Kalanithi, Rebecca Soffer, and Emily Rapp Black as they read from their work and discuss the profound power of connection -- as friends, as writers, as mothers, and as women -- who forged powerful friendships after experiencing great personal loss, and writing their way out of it.
- The Mount, 2 Plunkett Street
- Lenox, Berkshire County, MA (Berkshire)
- contact: 413-551-5100
- web: www.edithwharton.org/event/women-writing-loss-connecting-calamity/?instance_id=18684
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: $20 general; $15 Mount members