Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Discover East Boston's rich history and dynamic present by exploring the neighborhood of Maverick Square, East Boston's oldest commercial center. This tour will examine the built environment, from the street grid laid out in 1833 to the new developments sprouting up along the waterfront, to get a sense of the people and forces that have shaped East Boston over the years. Please meet your guide outside the Lewis Mall exit of the Maverick MBTA Station, Blue Line, East Boston.
- Outside Lewis Mall exit of the Maverick MBTA Station, Blue Line, East Boston
- Boston, Suffolk County, MA (Greater Boston)
- contact: 617-367-2345
- web: www.bostonbyfoot.org/tours/east-boston-maverick-square-and-beyond
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: General Admission: $15, Boston By Foot Members: $5