Thursday, October 19, 2017 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Walk from Beacon Hill and into the South End on this tour of murder, mayhem, and mysticism. Meet the woman who lured Houdini to Boston, the Quaker hanged for her faith, and duelist who died on the Common. See the mass grave of soldiers and the club that changed fire laws across the country. It's a spooky walk through the city on a hill's less shining history. Learn about Bostonians behaving badly as we take a shadowy walk through Boston's neighborhoods and meet some of the "Frogpondians" who broke the rules and the law.
- Meet your guide in front of the Massachusetts State House steps on Beacon Street, across from the Boston Common.
- Boston, Suffolk County, MA (Greater Boston)
- contact: 617-367-2345
- web: www.bostonbyfoot.org/tours/murder-martyrs-and-mysticism
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: General Admission: $15 Boston By Foot Members: $5