Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Savor the atmosphere of a bygone era with a tour of homes in one of Lexington's most desirable neighborhoods, view vintage cars, enjoy live music and costumed interpreters, and see an exhibit of the Historical Society's ephemera. Self-guided tour begins at the Lexington Depot. Parking available behind the Depot.
- Lexington Historical Society, 13 Depot Square
- Lexington, Middlesex County, MA (Metrowest Boston)
- contact: 781-862-1703
- web: www.lexingtonhistory.org/store/p154/Golden_Age_of_Merriam_Hill_Tour
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: Advance tickets $30 Members/$35 Nonmembers. Day of tickets $35/$40. Children under 12 free.