Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Stop by the Blanchard House to explore the war effort activities of Andover residents during World War I. Learn about war gardens and plant seeds for your own garden with the help of our community partner Andover Community Gardens. Learn about care packages sent to servicemen abroad and the community groups formed to help the war effort right here in Andover.
- Andover Historical Society, 97 Main Street
- Andover, Essex County, MA (Northeast)
- contact: 978-475-2236
- web: www.andoverhistorical.org/under-the-stars-and-stripes
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: Free to the public, no registration needed.