Friday, April 27, 2018 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Andover Historical Society Board President Susan McKelliget will take us on a journey through articles, advertisements, and announcements printed in the Andover Townsman during the year 1917. Get a glimpse of what life was like in Andover in the months leading up to and after the U.S. entered World War I.
- Andover Historical Society, 97 Main Street
- Andover, Essex County, MA (Northeast)
- contact: 978-475-2236
- web: www.andoverhistorical.org/under-the-stars-and-stripes
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: Free for members; non-members $5