Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
For one night only, the ghosts of Lexington's past come to life to tell the tales of their Revolutionary lives, and what brought them to the grave. Tour covers Buckman Tavern, the Battle Green, and the Old Burying Ground, and involves crossing streets and walking on uneven ground. Suitable for ages 5 and up (i.e. not too scary). In the event of rain this event will be cancelled. Advance tickets will be available online through Friday, October 25 of - if available - at the door.
- Lexington Historical Society, 13 Depot Square
- Lexington, Middlesex County, MA (Metrowest Boston)
- contact: 781-862-1703
- web: www.lexingtonhistory.org/store/p216/Ghosts_and_Graves_of_Lexington_Tour.html
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cost: Members: $8 adults/$5 children; Non-members: $10 adults/$6 children.