If you were awarded a Project Grant in March of 2020 click here to read our special instructions for your award.
I was awarded a grant, now what?
Congratulations! Follow the steps below to keep the award process smooth and easy.
1. Submit your Grant Agreement
Sign in to your account here and upload your fully signed Grant Agreement. Also upload your Fiscal Sponsor Agreement if you’re using a Fiscal Sponsor.
2. Acknowledge your grant
Mass Humanities requires grantees to tell their elected officials about their grant award. Find your local representatives in the state legislature and your Congressperson, then see your award letter to determine whether your funding came from Mass Cultural Council or National Endowment for the Humanities and include this information in the sample letter provided.
3. Announce your events
Grantees are required to submit grant-related events using our calendar event submission form on this site as soon as they are confirmed. Events will be added to our online calendar and included in our eNews.
4. Publicize your project
Grantees must publicize their award:
- You are required to credit Mass Humanities and either NEH or MCC (see your award letter to determine which) using our logos on all publicity, including printed materials, posters, brochures, and web pages.
- If you’re on Facebook, tag us!
- We encourage you to contact local media outlets to announce your award.
Please refer to our Publicity Guidelines for requirements and to download our logo.
5. Complete your reporting
All reporting is completed online, by the Project Director, through the grant portal.
Troubleshooting your online account
If you forget your password:
- Go to your sign on page and choose the Forgot Password link.
If you log in and don’t have the option to edit or submit reports:
- Does your sign-on page auto-fill? Sometimes old information remains – type your email address and password over what is automatically filled in and try again.
- Check due dates. Is the form/report you are trying to submit due later than something you have not submitted?
- Has the item you’re trying to edit already been submitted? Submitted reports can no longer be edited. To restore access, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the above did not solve your issue or you are experiencing other problems, please don’t hesitate to contact your Program Officer or email@example.com.